Monday, January 24, 2011

Toasting Tinseltown!

  Tomorrow the Academy Award nominations will be announced and I couldn't be more excited! Awards season is one of my favorite times of the year, and no dance is bigger than the Oscars.  The grandeur, the gowns, the speeches, the spectacle- I love it all! Best Picture front runners and some of my absolute favorite films this year, all of which feature phenomenal acting include Inception, The Social Network, The King's Speech, The Fighter, Black Swan, True Grit and The Kids are All Right.  See any and all if you have the chance!  Can't wait for the February 27th ceremony to see who the Oscars go to. 
p.s. Forgot to mention one of my other favorite movies of the year- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I. I found it sad and moving and so beautifully executed.  It definitely had a more somber, grown up tone compared to the earlier films. I really will hate to see this wonderful, magical story come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment